- Attend, record and conduct all regularly scheduled Board of Supervisors Meetings including Landowners’ Meetings.
- Presentation of District’s annual budget in accordance with Florida Statutes.
- Ensure District is in compliance with administrative and financial reporting for Community Development Districts.
- Prepare agendas for circulation to the Board of Supervisors.
- Prepare annual budget, annual audit, monthly disbursements.
- Review annual insurance policy to ensure District maintains proper insurance coverage.
PFM Group Consulting LLC has extensive experience providing consulting and management services to special districts located throughout Florida. Our firm provides services at every stage of a district’s life from establishment to full development. We offer Financial Advisory Services and District Management Services (including Administrative Services, Accounting, Minutes and Public Records Services, and Lien Book & Tax Roll Services) to over 50 CDDs throughout the state of Florida.
ORLANDO EAST OFFICE